Whenever this document refers to:
1. Administrator - it should be understood as a personal data administrator within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the GDPR, which is the owner of the "BITCAN" website - Litpay Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Poznań at ul. Garbary 71/19, 61-758 Poznań, NIP: 7831797973, REGON: 382609890, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000772632. Share capital PLN 500,000.00 .
2. Website - it ought to be understood as the website called "BitCan.pl" operated by the company Litpay Sp. z o. o. based in Poznań, available at www.bitcan.pl.
3. User - it ought to be understood as a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who has accepted the Regulations and uses the services of the Website.
4. Services - it ought to be understood as services rendered electronically by BitCan.pl consisting in enabling the User to buy or sell virtual currency units available on the Website.
5. Data Personal - it should be understood as Users' personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 1 of the GDPR provided in connection with the use of the Website's services.
6. Processing of personal data - it ought to be understood as all operations carried out on personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 point 2 of the GDPR.
7. GDPR - it ought to be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (Journal of Laws of the EU 2016 item L119).
8. Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism - it ought to be understood as the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 723) implementing Parliament's directive European Union and Council (EU) 2015/849 of 20 May 2015 on the prevention of the use of the financial system for money laundering or terrorist financing and repealing the Act of 16 November 2000 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing.
9. Regulations - it ought to be understood as website regulations available at www.bitcan.pl/regulamin.
§2 General information
1. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior by:
a) entering data in forms;
b) identification and verification of Users' identities on the principles set out in the Regulations;
c) saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies");
d) collecting web server logs and other information arising in connection with or as a result of functioning and using the Service.
§3 Rules for collecting Users' Personal Data
1. The Website collects information provided by the User.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address, etc.).
3. The acquired data shall not be transferred to a third country, unless at the request of entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities within the limits of applicable law.
4. The acquired data is not disclosed to third parties, except in certain situations:
a) the User agrees;
b) it will be necessary to provide the Services, in particular in technical terms, payment processing websites or other entities with which the Administrator cooperates in the implementation of the Service;
c) it will be necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from applicable law - including in particular the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing - and within the limits of these provisions, in particular towards judicial authorities. Data may also be forwarded to lawyers cooperating with the Administrator.
§4 Scope of Personal Data and their processing
1. Using the Website requires creating a user account. In order to create a user account, the User is required to provide his e-mail address, telephone number and create a password.
2. Bearing in mind the requirements of the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing, the Administrator verifies the User's identity on the basis of an identity document and personal data resulting from it before establishing business relations and conducting transactions. Detailed rules for conducting verification are set out in §4 of the Regulations.
3. The User bears full responsibility for correcting the User's data referred to in paragraph 1 correctly and in accordance with the facts. 2.
4. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (Journal of Laws EU 2016 item L119) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
5. The basis for data processing is the User's consent or legal provisions authorizing the processing of personal data, in particular the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing.
6. Providing data by the User is voluntary but necessary to provide the Services.
7. Personal Data will not be disclosed to other entities without the User's knowledge, except for entities authorized under the law.
8. According to art. 34 paragraph 4 of the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing, the Administrator has the right to make copies of documents confirming Users 'identities and - to the extent that he is obliged to store Users' data - he uses this right.
9. Properly secured copies of documents and information obtained for the purposes specified in para. 1. and 2. will be kept until the obligations arising from applicable law expire.
§5 User Rights
1. The User has the right to access (view) the content of Personal Data and to correct it.
2. The User is entitled to request supplementing, updating, rectifying Personal Data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were harvested.
3. The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data, in justified cases, if it results from legal provisions - including in particular the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing - or this information is the subject of pending proceedings or is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the User's violation of the Regulations, to the extent necessary to fulfill these obligations:
4. In the event of doubts regarding the method of processing Personal Data, the User may obtain explanations from the Administrator and has the right to submit a question, objection or complaint to the supervisory body.
5. The basis for data processing are, in particular, applicable regulations and laws and consent, if granted by the User.
6. Users' Personal Data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
7. Contact with the Data Administrator: [email protected]
§6 Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User's end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) determining the User's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
9. In terms of information about User preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool:
§7 Server logs
1. Information about some of the Users' activities is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services, as well as for evidentiary purposes in connection with the committed crimes or the circumstances related to civil claims.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a) time of arrival of the inquiry,
b) time of sending the response,
c) name of the User's station - identification carried out by the HTTP, HTTPS protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP, HTTPS transaction,
e) website URL previously visited by the User (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the User's browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3. Some of the above data are not associated with specific Users using the Website. The Administrator does not combine these data with the User's Personal Data and does not use them to identify the User, because they are used only for the purposes of server administration.
§8 Managing cookies
1. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining User's preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Website.
2. Information on managing cookie settings in a given web browser can be found on its publisher's website.
User may contact the Administrator for information at: [email protected]